Monday, October 26, 2009

Altered Fs ....

So, first thing I gotta do today is send out another shout-out to the Matt-Man who is still under the weather. They’ve tossed his ass into jail the hospital. As of the writing of this blog I don’t have much information though. If you get a free couple of minutes please send some good thoughts or prayers Matt’s way. Even if you think he’s an asshole.

--


(click for a link to see everyone who plays regularly)

You can join WWC here, or on Facebook or on Flickr.


Brought to us by the fabulous Tink, formerly of Pickled Beef. This week’s words are “Altered” and “F.”

Flat tire…
IMG_1289

Another Flat tire…
IMG_1288


Yes, that is both of my rear tires that are flat. How exciting is that? There’s some road construction near my apartment and I guess I drove over something that my pretty old and worn out tires couldn’t stand up to. Either that or somebody who owns a tire shop is desperate for business and is going around letting the air out of some people’s tires.

Actually it occurred to me this morning that the road construction is being partially funded by money from the stimulus money passed earlier this year. So I guess this is yet another thing that is all Obama’s fault. Damn, that guy never misses a chance to cheap shot at us little people.


Here are a couple of pics I took a few years back of a B-1 Bomber. It’s both Fast and can Alter the landscape…
b1bomber
b1bomber2


These two old buildings have been Altered a lot by time and weather…
IMG_1301

IMG_1302

No comments:

Post a Comment