Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From The Frying Pan Into The Fire

Just when one thought they couldn't, or rather wouldn't, make things worse for themselves... Holy shit. Seriously??? The backlash against the Mormon Church after Prop 8, for which they have NO ONE to blame but themselves, is like what was suffered by blacks in the South during their struggle for civil rights??? Are you freaking kidding me? Remember what Mormon leaders said about those same blacks? and the "problem of The Negro?"

Wow...

While all I can really do is laugh, I find that I can't help feeling a bit sorry for the stupidity and the depths to which they keep digging. At his point I just want to grab them all by the lips and say, "STOP TALKING."

I'm as sick of this topic as most of you are. If I give up the Homo's vs. the Momo's for a while can I have my midgets back? No? Fine. I need to find something else to cleanse the palate...

Oh, oh, oh!!! The Hoff wet the bed!!! My true love is back in rehab after apparently going on another bender and ruining two hotel mattresses. Yep, it soaked all the way through. Eww...

Those puppies better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment