Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Injury Report, Banana Day and I'm a Big Deal On Twitter...

So here's the blogger injury report...

Matt-Man is still in the hospital as of this writing. He has pneumonia (I think that George W. Bush spelled it "newmonia" in his ecard to Matt). Hopefully he will be getting out of the hospital soon so he can start getting better.

Although he might not want to leave that nurse that looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Totally understandable. And why does Matt-Man get Jennifer love Hewitt look-alikes for nurses? You know I would get some crazy psycho chick who thinks Dr. Mengele was a old softy.

Also as of this writing Starr's kidlet is in the hospital. Hope she is doing better and is home fast too.

And, Anndi's Chicklet has been sick all week too. Poor kid! Don't worry though, we have enough good thoughts and prayers for her too.

And Bubblewench's husband was just diagnosed with Testicular Cancer a couple of days ago and will be going in for surgery soon. So, let's take some of those good thoughts and prayers that we were giving to Matt-Man and send them his way. Oh I'm kidding. There's still enough to go around.

And finally condolences go out to Mimi whose father passed away. I'm very sorry for your loss.


So, it's been a bad week here in the bloggerhood. Let's all take care of ourselves and Jesus, go hug someone and tell them to take care of themselves too.

--

Wednesday is Banana Day…

Me at the grocer store this morning: “Man, it’s busy here today.”
Clerk: “It’s Banana Day.”
Me: “What?”
Clerk: “We get a shipment of bananas on Wednesdays. We’re always busy on Wednesday morning. Tuesdays are really slow because everyone figures they’ll just wait another day until we have new bananas.”
Me: “Okay, good to know.”

--

Aaaaaaaaand, apparently I have arrived on the Twitter scene in a big way.

A couple of days ago the one and only Spencer Pratt began following me. Yes, me! And it's really him cause it's a verified account. Well, not long after that, Spencer's beautiful bride, Heidi Montag began following my friend Kim. Needless to say I was more than a little disappointed that Heidi wasn't following me too.

Anyway, on Tuesday Kim tweeted that she needed music recommendations for her long drive to Chicago next month when she moves there. Being the helpful kind of guy I am, I recommended some Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and pointed out that Heidi Montag had a new single out. You can hear it HERE.

A while later this little bit of magic appeared on Twitter...
Photobucket

That's right bitches. Heidi Montag not only started following me, but she re-tweeted me! This is big. Trust me on this.

Well, I thought it just couldn't get any better than that, but I was wrong. Oh hell yes was I wrong! Check out what I saw about an hour later....
Photobucket

Yup, THE Miley Cyrus replied to me. Now I know that there was a big deal about how Miley quit Twitter, but it's very possible that she has returned and this is her new account. You know Billy Ray was wanting her to return to Twitter. So, I'm just going to believe that it was the REAL Miley that replied to me. She's just sweet enough of a person to do that too.

Oh and then a few minutes later Miley started following me also.

So, I'm now being followed on Twitter by Britney Spears, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag and Miley Cyrus.

Please don't be jealous. Not everyone can be as cool as me.




Also, the WWC words for next week are "Fair" and "Night Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment