Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Return of the Wordzzle ...

Photobucket

Well I finally got around to doing Wordzzle again. I don't know why, but I just haven't been in the mood to Wordzzle. I really should try to do it earlier in the week rather than wait until Saturday morning. Maybe I'll do that sometime.

Anyway, if you would like to play along our lovely and talented host is Raven. Just go on by and say hello and join in the fun!

The words for this week's ten word challenge were: tattletale, homogeneous, flighty, cornucopia, plethora, militant, lovelorn, myopic, digitalized, mute And for the Mini Challenge: washing machine, cholesterol, blatantly, Birdman of Alcatraz, poltergeist


"How the Mighty Have Fallen" Part Whothehellknows:

Pandora walked into the laundry room as Vader was putting his clothes into the washing machine.

"I've been reading this book about the Birdman of Alcatraz. That guy sure was flightly." she said while elbowing Vader.

"Haha ... Get it? Flighty? Birdman? Ha I crack myself up!"

Vader was only slightly amused as he was busy working on a way of getting rid of Pandora. To him there was a plethora of ways to do this. Oddly enough, simply asking her leave wasn't one of them. His mind just didn't work that way. Not to mention the fact that he was wishing Tiffany had come back to Vegas with them. His lovelorn heart was missing her quite a bit that morning. He was just about to set all the numbers on his digitized washer when he heard Pandora yell out from the kitchen.

"Crud! Alls we have is 1% milk. I prefer that full-flavored homogeneous stuff. I like it with my Fruit Loops because it really brings out a cornicopia of fruity flavors. Well, I guess this stuff helps keep your cholesterol under control huh? Oh well, I'll just eat them dry like I did when I was a kid. Until my little brother told mom, of course. What a little tattletale he was."

Pandora then sat down at the table and began eating her cereal and reading the morning paper while rambling on about how myopic some militant political groups were being and about how she couldn't believe that politicians could just blatantly lie without anyone ever calling them on it. The whole time Vader was sitting on the couch pointing the TV's remote at her pressing the mute button in vain.

Vader turned away from Pandora and turned on the TV hoping it would drown her out a bit. The TV wsa turned to The Movie Channel which was showing "Poltergiest". Vader knew that Pandora loved that movie so he quickly changed the channel to ESPN. As Vader sat there, he began to start thinking more deeply about what to do next. He started making plans about how he was going to deal with Pandora.

Pandora suddenly felt a chill in the air and stopped eating her Fruit Loops. She then began shaking and looked over at Vader in fear while letting out a loud gasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment