Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fantasy Football Week 5 ...

So here are the results from this weeks Fantasy Football Matchups…
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here are the current standings …
Photobucket


As you can see the Deatheaters turned things around a got themselves a victory this week. It was a pretty good effort all the way around, especially considering that my QB, Trent Fucking Edwards got knocked stupid on like the third play of the game *coughcheapshotcough* and didn’t come back. But, luckily I have running backs that racked up some serious points and kept me in the game until my kicker could get the lead during the Sunday Night game. Then good old Reggie Bush slammed the door for the Deatheaters.

Hell, I’m so happy about his win that I’m not only going to let them keep the brunette cheerleader that I added last week, I’m adding a blonde to the team …
Photobucket


Also, last week a couple of people asked “Why not a redhead cheerleader?” Great point! So I decided that it would only be fair to have a brunette, a blonde and a redhead. So here’s the redhead I chose …
Photobucket


You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to find a redhead cheerleader. I swear, I must have spent days and days staring at photos of cheerleading squads looking for a redhead. See the kinds of sacrifices I make for my readers?


And, seeing as how I’m all responsive to reader’s needs, I’ve added a new feature. A couple of people have noticed that there aren’t any pics of football players on most of my football posts. I never noticed this myself, but it does seem to be the case. So once again I am going out of my way to meet my reader’s needs. The new feature is the “Player of the Week.” This player will generally come from my team. I figure if someone else wants to honor one of their players they can do so on their blog.

Player of the Week for Week 5 is….

Steve Slaton:
Photobucket

Steve is the newest addition to the Deatheaters. He came to us just last week and made his presence felt immediately by racking up 21.6 points. Good job Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment