Thursday, October 2, 2008

Congrats ....

Okay, so I kind of screwed up the vlog this week, but I didn't want to wait and redo it.

So, here's what happened. I did this vlog and then at the end of the vlog there was a little congratulatory salute to Matt-Man and Schmoop and since Tink and Hoop are getting married very soon I gave them a shout-out too.

But, the vlog was 11:30 long. So, I was going to tell everyone to just fast-forward through to the last 3 mins if you wanted to. Well, then I found out that YouTube rejected the video because it was too long. Since when?

Anyway, it probably saved you guys anyway, cause nobody wants to sit through a full 11 min video. So, I went in and snipped the first 8 mins of the video. That's why it looks like I'm just moving on to the next part of the video. Cause I was. And that's why there is no "Hola Bitches!" also.

But, I don't care how shitty it looks. I wanted to post it today, so here it is. My congrats to Matt-Man and Schmoop with Tink and Hoop thrown in there too.





If you would like to see Matt-Man's proposal to Schmoop you can go RIGHT HERE.

Or, if you would just like to visit Matt-Man you can go HERE.

Or, if you would like to visit Schmoop you can go HERE.

And, of course if you want to visit Tink you can go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment