Thursday, October 16, 2008

Michael Phelps's girlfriend appear: Nicole Johnson

PICTURE! Here is a hot photo of Nicole Johnson and Michael Phelps who are reportedly dating, claims new reports. So is Michael Phelps dating Nicole Johnson Miss California runner up and Miss Westlake Village? Johnson is certainly beautiful.

When asked about Johnson, Phelps tells People “I never said I have a girlfriend, and I never said I don’t have a girlfriend,” said Phelps. “My public and private life are separate. I keep my private life to myself.”

That won’t last for long.

Johnson says of Phelps “we’re good friends” but wouldn’t confirm they are dating.

Earlier this week, LALATE broke you snaps of Phelps for his role on the upcoming episode of HBO’s Entourage. His appearance on Oprah’s 23rd season premiere with 150 other Olympic medalists is reportedly causing an unprecedented run on Oprah tickets.

Phelps is scheduled for a series of TV appearances in early September including the VMAs and SNL’s season opener.





No comments:

Post a Comment