Thursday, October 16, 2008

a good breakfast is all you need.

So it seems my senior year has been a cycle of MON-FRI = stress, stress, stress; after school FRI-SUN = chill. But once Monday starts again, it is stress all over again. Why? I do not know. I think it may be my classes or my anxiety or that senior year just damn sucks. But lately my weekends have been the best and have been super chill. So I will talk about my weekend, because it makes me happy.

So last weekend, I probably spent all weekend with Mimi and Chrissa pretty much. On Friday, I went to Toy Box and ushered and hung with my friends (as told in the previous post).



Here's the picture with us meeting Gabe Bondoc.

On Saturday, Chrissa, Mimi and Michelle came over to "work" on fan dance (I will talk about that later on) but pretty much we worked/chilled. And we got to surprise Michelle for her birthday with our belated gift of a pretty m&m cake that Chrissa baked and a poster we made for her that we were going to hold at homecoming game that said "Michelle Homecoming Princess" because she is one of the homecoming princesses. Then we went to Red Berry to drop me off work and they just hung around. Then Mimi and Chrissa came up with the idea to go thrifting. So Sunday we woke up early and went to Chrissa's house to go eat french toast made by Mimi (which were delicious) and then went thifting. We were at the store for like two hours. Then we decided to go to another one but got totally lost and probably would have ended up really far up north if we had not turned around. We passed a Target and Mimi got really excited and we just had to go in. Me and Chrissa took stupid pictures while Mimi looked at clothes.



I am attacking Chrissa. Camp Rock lovers, my sister and Chrissa.



That was scary. Happy Holidays.

Then we just decided to go eat at Jack's Urban Eats because Mimi really wanted to show us their salads. So it is a make your own salad place, well they make it but you choose what is in it. It was REALLY GOOD for some reason. And they were huge. The urban fries were AWESOME too. They were bleu cheese fries.



They look good, don't you think?



Mimi is a better advertisement for the salad then I was.

We were super tired afterwards. I fell asleep as we were driving. Then I had work afterwards, such a BUMMER. But we got over it.

So today was PSAT day for sophmores, so we got to go to school at 10:50 am. So we decided to do a breakfast at Michelle's house. We made omelettes and french toast (by Mimi again) and had fruit. It was the best thing ever. I had the best morning afterwards. I was happy all day. It is true, a good breakfast is all you need. But we were late to first period and got to school at 11 am. hahah.



We even added parsley for random decoration (my idea).



My hair looks horrible but it was a good picture.
We had to rush to put the timer on.
I wish I could eat it all over again.


----ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment