Sunday, October 5, 2008

just a couple minutes is all i need

So I haven't posted in a really long time. Why? Because senior year is the craziest packed mess in my life. My senior classes, the five (or more?) clubs I am in, work, college applications and life is just a big emotional roller coaster for me lately. And I have been pretty stressed most of the time because most of my classes like to screw me over and have tests on the same day, work is a pain in the ass and inconvenient, college applications are a post-it note in the back of my mind and I have club meetings morning and after school practically every day. And plus I am choreographing & organizing dances for our multicultural assembly for Asian Club and that is in nine weeks and we have just started to practice the dances. I haven't started on my personal statements because I never have a free time to myself really and if I do, I do not want to spend it on that.

Anyways, enough griping about life. I am sure if I am stressed about life, you are too so doesn't help you or me to complain.

My new motto for this year is: WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER because it will pay off in the end.

You know what helps? LISTENING TO MUSIC!!! So here are some songs I found very helpful and peaceful and calming. Michelle's blog post inspired me. She says we all need "happiness in a jar" once in awhile. So here I go, here is my happiness in a jar to you.


I love this song. It is SOOO CALMING


Just in an Epik High mood


I also like this song. Seems kind of cheesy but it gives me a good feeling.


I don't really like them a lot but I do like how cheery this song is.


Homecoming is in 0ct 18th for me :D




WE CAN DO IT GUYS, LETS MAKE IT THROUGH THE YEARRRRR
-----ck

No comments:

Post a Comment