Wednesday, May 14, 2008

life is sweet again.

I AM DONNNNEEEEE!!!!!
THE STRESS IS OVER.

Today was my last and final AP of junior year. I am very ecstatic. No more cramming, no more stress, no more sleepless nights. I am done. I took AP US History last Thursday, AP Chemistry yesterday (tuesday) and AP Lang and Composition today. I seriously believed AP Lang and Comp would be the hardest even though I am very good at English. Everyone was scared of what the prompts would be and if we would be able to write all three essays in 2 hours and 15 minutes. But I did it, I accomplished it. I honestly believed I passed all my tests (but if I just screwed myself by saying that, I will probably cry when I get that 2). I was actually pretty on it this year. I focused and studied (though I could have studied more for ap chem) so I think I will get the score I deserve. But I really don't see why colleges weigh APs more because AP tests are DEFINETLY harder fo'sho. I mean I've written a total of SIX ESSAYS in a FOUR HOUR TIME CONSTRAINT practically. APUSH was three essays in an hour and fifty-five minutes and AP LANG&COMP was three essays in two hours and fifteen minutes. For SATs, it is only one essay in 25 minutes and those SAT prompts are a piece of CRAP. YES A PIECE OF CRAP. Why the FUCK would I want to write an essay on abstract concepts like "courage" and "winning". Forget that crap.

Well Tuesday, after my AP Chemistry test, I seriously felt like my brain had melted away. The multiple choice wasn't bad but when I saw the first free response, I got depressed. I felt like giving up already but I did my best to do what I could. But lets just say I left quite a few blank. I was pretty depressed afterwards but Kingston and Angelo assured me I passed because they did just as bad as I did last year and still passed. But yeah I felt like serious crap afterwards. I was tired, did not want to learn and I was falling asleep. But today after my AP Lang test, I felt happy. BECAUSE IT WAS OVER!! I was really tired by the third essay though. I wrote pretty crappy because one, it was a crap prompt, and two, I just wanted to be done. I just wanted to be done with the whole thing so I just rushed and wrote whatever to get through it. But I think I did pretty damn well on my other essays that I can live if I get a five on that last opinion essay.

After the ap test today I went home early. My dad picked me and I just watched mindless tv for a couple hours. Then Min came over to swim. We swam for quite awhile, then Tiffany came over. We decided to go celebrate and go to El Super Taco. We shared Min's veggie burrito and nachos. It was good and I was full. Then I got a job application at the new Red Berry that just opened near our Safeway. Then we drove to this cool park and was climbing on these rocks and rope prism. Then went back to my house to swim some more. Tiffany had to leave at 6 but Min and I kept swimming till like 7. It was nice.

Three more weeks, and it is summer. I am pretty much done with summer. I don't care about anything else because my aps are over. Life is sweet.

Summer here I COME!!!!



--christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment