Monday, May 5, 2008

bracelets, and tests, and clothes, OH MY!

aujourd'hui est cino de mayo!!!

i've been obsessed with making friendship bracelets these last few days. i've seen a few people at school making them since last year, but suddenly its everywhere! everyone's making them! and i've been sucked in too. ahhh, it's such a horrible time to be bumming around and spending useful time threading away at bracelets!!! :| but i do it anyway. myyy goodness.

i'm studying for my ap physics test of course, but i've decided that if i don't pass them, then that's just the way its going to be. and so, i'm going to place more concentration on my junior project... even though my ap test was $84! *s0bs*

today tommy gave me these fake rayban sunglasses he got for free from zumiez, when he went to turn in his job application. they were really cute :) although one side of the lens were scratched a little. but that's okay, because i love it anyways. after getting my eyes checked on friday by my optometrist, it turns out that i dont really need glasses afterall! (although i can get them if i want them-- he gave me a prescription) but my mom's not getting me any because they're way too expensive. oh well, one of these days i'll just go to the drug store and pick up a generic pair of cute emos in the pharmacy section. i saw these reeeaalllyyy cute yellow ones with colorful specks all over them, at rite aids last year. i wonder if they're still there...


i also forgot to mention that i FINALLY bought a polaroid!!! i got it from my wonderful, wonderful, wonderful photography teacher. he gave it to me for a buck... which i still havent paid him back for yet (i'm such a bum). but it's really nice. i got it about two weeks ago, or something like that, i just forgot to post about it. i'm sad that my photography teacher is retiring this year though! i was really looking forward to ditching class next year to visit him, like a lot of seniors this year like to do :( i'll miss that fella <3




(notice that in the pictures above, my arms are filled with friendship bracelets.)

on another note, SATs weren't that bad. i read the SAT book and really, all the advice it gave, is same stuff ck talked about in her post before me. i guess i'll sign up for SATs II then... and my ACTs. (oh my goooooddnesssss, this is soo much moneeyyyyyyy.)

i'm going to be so happy when summer is here!

except i've been neglecting my room. so i'm going to have a whole lotttaaa crap to clean up when all of this is over :| (and you havent seen my closet.)


pachia
P.S. - i cannot wait to go shoppppppping! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment