Friday, May 30, 2008

je ne suis pas mademoiselle stresseé

because kristina is mademoiselle stresseé!

it's funny that we still have homework!!! well, actually it's not, but it just feels weird. today were the seniors last day at school, and i feel a little sad although i did not know too many of them that well. but its so odd. everything is winding down, and yet i just don't how to feel. to be honest, i just feel blah everyday.

i think i'm gonna have a very bad grade in pre-calculus this semester... and i'm not ashamed to tell everyone about it! because really, i deserve that grade, whatever it is that i'm going to get, and i'm going to welcome it (even if it is an F. OMFG, yes i know. the worst grade i've ever gotten in my life--the worst grade anyone can ever possibly get in their lives. but anyways,) i've realized that math is simply a weakness of mines, and i'm not afraid to just admit it to the world. yes, i am lazy and did not really try to improve my math skills at all. well actually i did, but i know i didn't try hard enough, because if i did i could've. and yet, for some reason i'm still not ashamed! i'm not ashamed... because i know i have other great aspects to me that other people don't have. and i know i've done great things this semester that i'm sure a lot of other people can't do as well as i can do, or simply can't even do at all.

for example: ------------------------
MY JUNIOR PROJECT! oh my god. that is the biggest accomplishment i've made this year, and i'm so freaking proud of myself. it didnt really seem that hard anymore by the end of it all... but the process was so tedious. and i've gotta say, i think i did a pretty damn good job. actually i've always done a good job in cosgrove's literature class (besides that one time i slacked on my data sheet for my junior project and got a C in his class-- which was lame because that assignment was the only thing in our grade). Like at the beginning of the year, when we had our "All the Pretty Horses" essay; i got an A on it!! and few people got the 94% i did :)

I also improved in AP PHYSICS!!! I'm confident i'm going to get a B in that class this semester. and i'm also confident that i did a good job presenting my science project this past wednesday! not to mention i'm thinking i did alright on that ap test... although i'm not going to say i'm confident i passed it :| so maybe i didn't do alright, but that's alright!

I ALSO SCORED OKAY ON MY SATs! yeah, basically. it's obviously not the best score ever, but i scored in the average area for UC DAVIS' incoming freshmens :D (as the statistics on collegboard states). so i guess i did pretty good for taking it for the first time.
------------------------

okay. so basically my point is: i'm only going to concentrate on the positive aspects of my life. i think it's great if you are a well-rounded person, and are good at everything. but i think it's even greater if you're able to focus yourself in on the things that you are really good at and you do enjoy doing. that way you won't only be good in those areas, but you can be super amazing in them. and that way you can stay committed to them and be passionate about them, so you will be able to make a great contribution to this wonderful, wonderful world!!

well anyways,

here's a little update on my life!

our yearbooks this year.




i found these cool mountain dew bottles in fresno last weekend.


garu died. and came back alive with a new type of flower. the other ten flowers dried away because i neglected to water them :| i still dont know what kind of plant he is.



my siblings are so odd, but they've been rooming with me everynight. since i'm a scaredy-cat! my grandpa scares me with his scary stories...




my little baby cousin is so cute. he loved the chickens. unfortunately we ate them. yes, we're beasts and asian. it's only a fact.



more fantabulous photos from fresno this weekend, of my cousins. i developed them in photography, for my photography sequence. (this is not the whole sequence)





- mademoiselle PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment