Saturday, May 24, 2008

eight days left.. and im counting

I feel bad for neglecting the blog a bit but I have nothing interesting to write lately haha. My life has been pretty simple and my new job at RED BERRY has been keeping me pretty damn busy. I work a lot lately. That is a good and bad thing. Good thing = money yay. Bad thing = tireeedd!! But I don't really have much homework to worry about. Just cruising for EIGHT MORE DAYS (minus weekends) and it is SUMMER.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? SUMMER '08 ARE YOU REALLY THAT CLOSE?
you really are. and i am amazed. and also sad. because that summer is really too close and really too short. it really will be. i just want a good summer.
i dont want to have expectations because it is always better to have no expectations.
like last summer, i had no expectations whatsoever, and it was a good summer.
a good simple summer. that i truely enjoyed.

Well since I probably getting paid NEXT WEEK and I have worked at least over 20 hours...counting hours... at least 24 hours x 8 dollars = $ 192 ALMOST $200 already!!! But I am putting a lot in the bank and probably going to limit myself to like... $20-40 dollars for shopping/partying/eating out stuff. I really need some shoes and some clothes. Hopefully I can blow $20 with some good thrift shopping and still get a lot of clothes which actually does happen. I need to save my tips and stop going out to eat with my friends.

Funny pic for the day since it has been ages since I posted a picture or music.

Picture with my AP CHEM sisters and our really cool substitute teacher



--christina

No comments:

Post a Comment