Sunday, May 25, 2008

im already going to go broke.

I just love their ubercoolness. And their tucked in shirts and cute skirts!

So I am getting paid next week and of course I am putting majority of my money away into the bank, but I am at least leaving a couple bucks for myself to "reward" myself for my hard work.
However, I am having a hard time deciding what I really need because I WANT a lot of things, even if I DONT NEED THEM. You know how that goes.

WHAT I DO NEED:
  1. shoes but SHOES ARE EXPENSIVE. i want to buy a bunch of cheap cute sandals/flats. but can someone explain to me why those gladiator sandals are so popular? i am just not into them. but im not really into showing off my feet because i have huge ugly big feet (i am a size 8.5 in womens) so feet are gross to me.
  2. shorts. i have a ton of skirts but i need some shorts. i really like tailored shorts or just regular jean shorts but i really want some pumpkin shorts!

WHAT I REALLY WANT:
  1. dresses. it is summer and i really want a colorful and cute summer dress. or something very simple but still pretty.

The problem is that I don't really want to go splurging because I am really a cheapskate. So it is hard for me to go and spend like $20 bucks on a teeshirt. I am just not one of those people who can spend a couple hundred on really cool shoes, I just can't do it. I am really good at finding the right price so it will be quite an adventure when I go shopping next weekend. :]

But I really like these bows that they are selling online. They would be the cutest accesories for a simple outfit.

So I think the whole "glow in the dark" and retro neon colors has spread to Korea. Influence from Kanye West? Maybe. But Koreans spin it their own way and it is still super cool.


definetly kanye west influenced idea in the glow in the dark shoes!


big bang's "with u"

C H R I S T I N A .

No comments:

Post a Comment