Tuesday, May 20, 2008

freeeeeeeeeee at last!

so today i presented my junior project--AND I WAS SO NERVOUS!

but i guess it all went good. last night i spent three hours just figuring out what i was going to say, and practicing it (twice) in front of my mom and my sister. my mom was critiquing me and telling me what i wasn't doing well with... (ex: need more eye contact, stop saying "umm," slow down) but overall she said i did well. and basically was impressed!

but that doesn't matter. i was nervous out of my mind today anyways! however i think i did okay. i could feel my thigh muscles trembling the whole time, but apparently my voice wasn't shaky, and people told me they liked it. so yayy! IT'S FINALLY OVER!! actually, i'd do it again if i could, just for fun.

ahhh. tommy's junior project is due tomorrow. he's suchha booty! he hasn't finished his powerpoint yet :| oh well. i think he'll do good anyways, since he's probably good with presenting. hahaha.

IM GOING TO BUY MY YEARBOOK AFTERALL! and i'm happy.
i really want to go shopping at target. i heard they've gone green :) and they're clothes are just simply cute, so yeah.

basically, i'm freeee!! but only until finals roll around.
and then i'm REALLY FREEEE!!!

(about a week ago - my momma's old dress)


PACHIA love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment