Thursday, May 15, 2008

102°

i'm feeling down, from looking at all these cute people on "the official what did you wear today" thread, with their cute outfits.

but, tomorrow marissa is going to buy me strings!!! so that makes me kinda happy :) my obsession with friendship bracelets has simmered down... but i think that was only because i didn't have any strings to make them for a while! so after i get some this weekend, i'm probably going to make tons and tons and tons. aaghh! and then figure out how i'm going to present my junior project on monday.





confession: i like to take pictures of myself.
so, i've proposed to take on a project for myself, to both improve my photography and photoshop skillzzzz. i'll make the first post next time.

it really wasn't that hot today. i was sitting in the sun on the way home, when suddenly i realized how nice it felt to be sweating and hot. it was a very odd moment. but i somehow was awed.

-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment