Saturday, May 31, 2008

just one more time.

So Thursday was actually the last day for the seniors at my school. But unfortunately I was gone half the day because my AP Chemistry went to an elementary school to teach science. We were gone for 2nd and 3rd period and we came back in the middle/beginning of 4th period (last period of the day) and most of didn't want to go to class so we just hung in the back, where all the science teachers had their offices. We had to stay super quiet. Well we just hung around until the AP Calculus class had finished their last test, then we went to visit them across the hall. Most of my senior friends were in there. We just were signing yearbooks, exchanging last minute senior ball pictures and taking crazy pictures. I took their class picture for them. Three guys picked Mr. Yee (who is super short, shorter than me!) on the last couple pictures. It was really cute and sad at the same time. I hugged everyone a million times. I was "sad" but I did not cry. I knew in my heart it wasn't the LAST time quite yet.


Me and Eunsong.
Eunsong is GOING BACK TO KOREA for her senior year. :(


One of my favorite seniors, CORINNE!!!
There is no one like her, haha.

So after school, the bell rang and the seniors were going crazy. I guess some seniors had cans of WHIPPED CREAM so they were whip creaming everyone and throw their backpacks in the air. It was really cute. And again...SAD. Again I gave a million hugs, signed more yearbooks. But there is still graduation and my party I am throwing for the ONE LAST TIME (that is the theme). After school, went home and ate then went to work. I worked from 4:30-10. Around 8ish Matt came with some of the seniors (the super smart ones that i dont know so well). Around 9ish, it was pretty quiet. Then I saw Debbie walk through the door with a couple friends. She was like "we came to see you". Then I saw more people coming; Mindy, Corinne, Kelly, etc. Then EVERYONE just swelled the place. All the crazy asian/filipino seniors that I knew came to hang at red berry and just swelled the place. I was really happy. They got frozen yogurt and we all were just hanging around. It was super fun. Though I hope my boss was not annoyed that I was hanging with my friends instead of "working" though I did not have much work to do. It was pretty crazy. Then most of the people left around 9:50 and I had to clean. But some people were still left and they hung outside and they helped me put in all the tables. I wish they would be there everyday to help me put the tables inside.


I am really sad how blurry this is,
because it is such a cute picture with most of my senior friends.

Why do I look so lame with my uniform on!

But there is still graduation. Then my party. Then it will be the last time. The last time. I don't want to even think about. I kind of want to cry once so I can feel less guilty about not crying. :) But I am sure they want to see smiling more than crying.

But as I was watching everything unfold and laughing with my senior friends, I felt sad because I could see in them, US. MY FRIENDS. the ones that are juniors now. I am sad we aren't as crazy as the seniors, but next year we have an EXCUSE TO BE just as crazy and immature. But I see them scrambling to do everything and do it with everyone and it just reminds me how close I am to doing the same thing. And I know this summer is the last summer because I have a feeling next summer, a lot of us are going to be gone, out of the country, or too busy to hang after senior year. SO THIS SUMMER MUST BE THE BEST!

IT MUST!

dude, i just heard this song from perezhilton.
everyone has gone techno.

rihanna - "disturbia"



CUTEST SONG EVER.



---christina

No comments:

Post a Comment