Friday, May 9, 2008

just do it.



Follow her words, just do it sometimes.

Though you can judge me from my blogs, where I rant about my pathetic nerdy life and the crap about the world, I do have fun. YES FUN!!! In person, I am kind of a crazy, loud person. Actually most of my friends are crazy, loud PEOPLE. Most of them. And I am kind of known to be cocky (in nerd ways though, im hellla ugly so i dont need to be proud about my loooks) and have that reputation as a crazy fun dancer? Like at senior ball, I pretty much danced with anyone and everyone. Though too bad, no one ever looks out for poor little me and I usually get caught. Yeah but actually I am not really one of those people afraid to not volunteer. At first I wont, but if no one does, I will go out and freaking answer the question in class or volunteer to be some dummy for the example for the teacher, it is okay I can make a fool out of myself. I really don't like it when people just get too scared for "being themselves" or just restrain themselves to protect themselves from the opinions of others. Just have a little confidence and just do it.

Anyways, here is my debrief on the AP US test. THANK GOODNESS IT IS OVER. One ap test down, two more to go. So I spent Tuesday and Wednesday with my study group at my house. On Wednesday we had an hour and half in Garcia's class after class to go over minimal things about the test and history and then we were at my house from like 5:30-7? We just went over anything we didn't know and took a practice test in our prep books. It was a good session, I felt good afterwards. That night, I kept waking up like every four hours. It was crazy. But I woke up early, crammed... a little I just looked up my Amendments as I was eating breakfast. I went to school, visited Garcia's class for his last words of wisdom (he had none) and went to take my test. The multiple choice was not that bad. I skipped 9 total. Though I was really tempted to guess but I knew I had to skip them. I skipped mostly ones to do with social people, books, etc. But I am confident on MC. BUT FR...I don't know. THE DBQ WAS SUPER EASY but I took too much time writing it because I knew soo much information on it. So I had to stop halfway and start my other two. I had like 25 minutes left to finish the DBQ and the conclusion of the last essay. So I wrote half an essay in like less than 15 minutes. I had two minutes to spare and I could barely look at my essays. I was so DONE! I am not confident on essays unlike last year where I was really confident on AP World History, but I am for SURE I passed with a 3. But I really want a four. I will be really disappointed if I don't get a four or five. I really would.

But yeah this weekend is like total nerdass weekend. I have study session for AP chem on saturday at SCHOOl then ap english at maggie's house. Freaking insane in the membrane. After WEDNESDAY, can you say PAAAARTAAAAY? I need some yog-yog to cheer me up.


---christina.





No comments:

Post a Comment