Friday, March 14, 2008

spppprrrinnngg breakkkkk!

YEAAAAHHHHUUHHH!! Today was such one of those days where no one pays attention and everyone is watching the clock hit 3:03. Well today was a pretty exhilarating day to get out of spring break (and happy PI day). We had a food fight at school today. I wouldn't really classify it as a scene out of the movies because I did not stick around long enough to watch (or get hit by food) but it was a classic moment for our high school. I was kind of glad to witness it. Well I had already heard rumors that a food fight was going to be started by the juniors from a friend, but I really did not think it would happen. I was just joking when I was saying I wanted to hurry up and eat and leave. I went to the lunch line and told Mylinh and Jimmy but they did not believe me. Well we were too preoccupied to think about it so we kind of forgot about the rumors. Well, of course being high school kids, rumors had already flown by and people were randomly standing around. The administrators and security were pretty alarmed of course. They started kicking out people and getting really nervous. Well I thought that since the security and vice principals were around, nothing would go down. But oohhhh I was wrong. I could feel the tension rising in the room. Everyone was hyphed out. Luckily my friends and I were prepared to escape if anything was to happen. Well then I see one of the security ladies yelling at a kid and she gets distracted, then suddenly like a ROAR and I guess it started. I didn't see food being thrown, all I saw was kids going out the door, then I looked at Tiffany and were like shiiit lets GO! So we grabbed our shit and ran for the door, almost got trampled by a bunch of kids. Everyone was rushing out and throwing food. It spilled out to the quad and we ran off. We were pretty far from the cafeteria and we could see that food was still flying out. People were running and water bottles were coming down. Then they hit the bell early and we had to walk to class. As we were walking to class, people were still throwing water bottles. Well when we got to our third period, my teacher wasn't around and we were all talking about "battle scars" and our experiences. One girl had a white hoodie and she had major casualties with chocolate milk, slushie, etc. It was a mess. Everyone was so hyphed up after that. We spent like an hour in third period talking about it. Then we had to take a Spanish test. LAMMMEE. I probably failed because my head was all jumbled. It was an interesting day for a Friday. Then in fourth period, we had a substitute teacher and our AP English teacher gave us a partner multiple choice and a timed essay. It was horrible. The class was still hyphed over the food fight, it was the last period of the day, everyone was talking about their spring break plans and the multiple choice passages were hard to read as hell. I hate SIR FRANCIS BACON. His passage was the most tongue twisting, annoying passage I have EVER READ. It was horrible. The essay was worse. But I actually got what the essay was talking about. I hate analyzing rhetorical strategies. Well I just wrote a page and a half of crap and turned it in. I was glad to be out of school for just a week. But we had PIC practice for luau. But Tiffany and I skipped the PIC meeting and hung out in her car and listened to Big BANG! Then PIC practice was sweat dropping work. Tahitian is not easy I can tell you. Do you know how hard it is to keep your butt shaking the whole time. Very hard.

Excited about SPRING BREAK. But it is only a week and I have a lot to squeeze in a week. Well if I can go (probably) to the LAKE Pachia and I. Maybe you will actually see pictures of us TOGETHER! Yeah I am excited to hang out with junior prom crew + more again. I hope it is sunny Wednesday. Yeah beach bunny time!

After that, I will be a social hermit and study. This song is definetly a song that reminds me of spring. Makes you want to stand up and dance.



The Strokes remind me of sophomore year. I was hella into them sophomore year.


- CHRISTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment