Monday, March 24, 2008

a gloomy sunny day.

I KNOW! I’m guilty.

Spring break has been keeping me busy.. and tired! I haven’t really been online all week, except for when I was at my aunts house. But those two days seemed to have passed by like *snaps* that! Anyways, break was good. I’m just sad that its over. Now I have to stop being lazy and move onto things like (ck said) ap tests, finals, sats, college! Ahhh! I’m just glad my finals aren’t any time that soon. Although I have a few tests this week, along with a term paper for photography due Friday that I totally forgot about :o But I’ll get things together. I always do, even if I have to pass pre-calculus and physics with a D and C again this semester (although I assure you that mistake will not happen again).

So the other day I was watching Hilary Clinton on demand. I felt like I needed to actually understand what was going on with the presidential candidates, so I saw a commercial about Comcast having a section on it and went to go watch it. It was interesting listening to all the different ideas she has set for America, and she actually won me over! But I haven’t been able to find Obama’s little section, so I can’t make up my mind yet. Although I’m pretty sure I’m not going to side with Senator McCain. My mom’s going to get her citizenship pretty soon, and she’s excited about voting for Clinton. She’s into the whole idea of a female for president, which I think is a little ridiculous. She should take into consideration all of the other aspects that the candidates have to offer, and not just Hilary being a woman. But she actually brought up some good points about her that made me understand why she’s going to vote for her.
Goodness. There's just too much going on in the world to fix.

BLAH! I hate school. I just hated today. It was horrible. I wanted to sleep in every class. I’m so drained that I have nothing to say anymore. I’m just worried. Really worried about everything! Does everyone go through these pangs of worried-ness during this age? I feel so weird. Like I need a longer vacation, maybe, I’m not sure. But my friend let me borrow her SATs book, so I’m glad about that. It’s so thick! Now all I need to do, is just go sign up for SATs. I don’t think I’m going to be able to go to that Kanye West concert anymore, because I’m going to be busy spending too much money on tests and a yearbook. I know my parents will get mad if I spend too much money.

Here are some pictures from that guy I’m doing my photography term paper on. Richard Avedon. He has some crazy pictures.











I’ll post up an entry with a bunch of pictures from spring break soon, when I’m not busy worrying about my life. I haven’t talked to ck for… five days!


-PACHIA :(

No comments:

Post a Comment