Saturday, March 29, 2008

LOST EXCLUSIVE: WORTHY OF ALL CAPS!

Secret sources, I love you. I read all the time in those addictive celebrity "news" items: "a source close to the Spears family said" or "an unidentified friend of Ms. Jolie confirmed" or "an insider at the scene of the Lohan accident overheard." I never thought I'd have one of my very own secret sources, but alas here we are. Yesterday I was given what appears to be the last two pages of this season's Lost. Take a gander at the two scenes and tell me what you think. It appears to be legit. And it drops some bombshells that I will let you discover. And if I spoil your Lost experience, I apologize. You must understand, though, this was too good to sit on. Here it is, click on it to make it bigger:


This Volume page comes to you courtesy of the West Valley View.

No comments:

Post a Comment