Friday, March 14, 2008

PI = 3.14159265...

It’s so beautiful outside today. I wish I could take a picture, but my brother took the camera to the Luther Burbank dance tonight. I love how it was supposed to be cold and rainy, but today it was sunny (and PI DAY!) so we all had a little “potluck” picnic on the grass in the science quad with pies and baked goodies. It was still windy however, so I guess you could say it was cold. And I also noticed when I was leaving school that it was sprinkling and sunny! I thought that was cute.

Tomorrow is Courtney’s birthday party, and I want to go. Apparently we were supposed to go to Fresno this weekend, but I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. Hopefully if we don’t go for some reason, I will be able to make it. Yesterday it felt too much like a Friday. So when I got home I was in the mood to curl my hair. And after I curled my hair I got too distracted and just started trying on all these different dresses from the back of my closet that I’ve forgotten about. It was fun. I bought this springy dress last year on sale from JC Penney’s, but I never got the chance to wear it. I tried it on yesterday and it was soo cute! If only I was going to Courtney’s birthday I’d have an excuse to wear it :) But I figured I could always wear it to my little cousins church thingy next weekend. I forget what kind of event it is, but thinking about it makes me miss church. I’m not too religious, but I want to try and find a nice Hmong church to join. I know this sounds weird… but sometimes when I come across Hmong kids on myspace who go to church and are totally committed, I kind of wish I had a passion like that. Lol.

Dress up… (I’ve been posting too many pictures of myself. This is not the spring dress I am talking about though.)



“The happiness of people won’t necessarily have the best of
everything. They just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who’ve tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.”


We finished the movie “The Crucible” today in class… and I cried. I hate Abigail Williams, that hoe! This time around, it was a much better story than it was back in 7th grade.


-PACHIA est ne pas laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment