Friday, March 28, 2008

all i need is the air i breathe, and a place to rest my head.

Yeah listening to that One Republic "All (I need) song" AGAIN. Beautiful song. Today was a good day. I got my first NINE on my ap lit&comp inclass essay. My teacher made me so happy. I was so amazed when she read it out loud to the class that I read that piece of work. It was amazing. Gosh to think I could actually write a good paper in less than an hour. Truely amazing. What goes on in my head and through my pen, I don't really know. So I feel like making a fashion post. Havent done that in a long time. I was catching up on my fashion blogs and could not help but gush over some stuff.

I am sad winter is ending. That means the ending to leggings. And layering. And cute coats. And cute scarfs. And fuzzy hats. I love sunny weather but hot California summer is not great for fashion because everyone is too hot to care or looking pretty skimpy with their barely there tanks and teeny minis.

goodbye leggings...

I love the simplicity of her outfit then the POW of her blue tights.
And the boots are nice too.

Again white and cute blue tights. I love it!
Gawd I wish I had those colored tights.

Cool Girls....

Like the outfit but don't think the shoes really help.
Cute shoes but with the outfit, I would prefer simple heels.

Super cute way to wear white tights and t-bars.
I usually ahte white tights because they don't flatter the legs like black tights.

Simple look, easy to accomplish.
Inspiring color.

Cool guys...

So apparently the bowl cut is getting popular again for boys in Korea.
WTF. Not attractive. Not even G-dragon from Big Bang was attractive with that haircut.
But I like how this guy looks like he is the hottest shit around.
Interesting outfit altogether.

Just interesting hair.
Takes the meaning out of bed head.

Wouldn't you just want to eat up this cute guy?
Definetly. Sharp, young, and all around CUTE!

Kanye West is epitome of cool.
He really can dress.
Guys need to take a tip from him.



:-] Christina [-:

No comments:

Post a Comment