Sunday, March 9, 2008

junior prom 2008 (ck) GET SOME !!!

Yeah it was prom night for me last night. I am pretty awake now because I got more sleep than most people probably. Well I am going to talk about my whole day before and after prom.

Well Michelle came around 10:30 and got my receipt and went to go pick up our orders for boutiners. Then she came back and ate some chicken soup (Korean style). Then we TRIED to finish the fan dance and there was no hope for that. We just played around and went to the park to attempt playing tennis but my little sister was being bratty and we went back home. Then went back to the park to meet Min and her boyfriend, Erin. We met Erin for the first time and he looked EXACTLY like his myspace pictures. What a myspace couple they are. Well they left and we stayed at the park for a while then went back. Michelle left. I had to hurry and clean the house and move pots around. I took a shower and then after I got a shower, Kingston calls and says he is coming over and he is going to change at my house. I panic and throw some clothes on and I hadn't gotten anything done. I call Hanh and tell her to hurry up and get her ass over to my house. Hanh is freaking out and thinking Min is going to take forever to get to my house. Kingston gets to my house and plays with my sister and nephew while I have to do my hair upstairs. Then Min and Erin come and Min decides to cut Erin's hair in our upstairs bathroom. Haha. Well it takes forever to do my hair and I am anxious to make sure everyone is okay and that Kingston is not bored. So finally get hair and makeup done and I am the first one to put my dress on. So I am walking around my house with my long gold dress and green frog slippers. Min and Erin taking forever cuz he has to wash his hair and then Min washes her hair. Kingston starts to get ready and he gets tux and I am helping him fix it all and Hanh and Mimi arrive. Hanh is freaking out because her sticky boob bra is "crinkled" and she is getting Mimi all stressed. My mom is getting mad cuz she wants Kingston and I to take pictures since everyone isn't all ready. Kingston thinks he is fat because his vest is not tight enough so I have to like tighten it and his butt is like all up in my face. So Kingston is in my room in front of the mirror messing with his tux, Min and Erin are in my bathroom straightening their hair (yes Erin straightens his hair) and Min is doing makeup. Mimi and Hanh are upstairs fixing Hanh's boob tape. And I am just running around. We finally get ready and so we take some pics. My mom makes me and Kingston take like pictures in like four different areas of my house. How gay is that. I was just omg MOM STOP! Then we took a couple more pictures and finally leave. Then Min's parents are driving us in separate cars. Hanh forgets her camera so Min's dad drives back and I grab it and we go to Min's house to get directions to the place. Then we go to Tapioca Express. By the time we get out of Tapioca it was already past 8 pm, and people were at prom already. But it was no stresser.

I look gross.
(Erin, Min, Me, Hanh, Mimi, Kingston; on my bed in my room)

Our sexy hog picture though I look fat. My hair is sticking up!
(Hanh and Me)

Sarang. Our love picture on the stairs

I love this picture because of their expressions.
Hanh molesting my date.

We finally get there and I already see everyone and start screaming their names. Everyone was really pretty and I did not see one ugly dress. They were all looking fabulous. I loved how sharp everyone looked. I hugged like a million people. We were too excited and I was impatient waiting in line for pictures. Jackson (vina's date) and I were just dancing while we were waiting in line. By the time we were done with separate couple pictures and just waiting to take group it was already 9:30pm! I was getting mad. We were anxious to get on the dance floor. We took group pictures and just took off to coach check and drop off our stuff and ran to the dance floor. It took me awhile to get really crazy. At first the shy Koreans like Andy, Adrienne, Eunsong, and Luke didn't dance as much but by the middle of the dancing, EVERYONE was dancing crazy. Even Andy got into it. We tried really hard in the beginning to get him to dance but he was being a conservative fob. I was just all over the place like usually. Moving around and dancing with everyone. GET SOME was like our saying for the night. We would just be partying it up and say "GET SOME!!" at random fun moments. I didn't not get my ID card taken away this time but that story never gets old for my friends. Though I think I nearly could have because I was dancing with Kingston or something and Jackson comes out of nowhere and backs it up into me and I was having fun but then I see one of the chaperons peering above us so I totally just go and hide behind some girls. But it was really fun. I tried to dance as much as I could with everyone. I had a really fun chill prom night. No drama. No bad moods. It was just good throughout. But for the last slow song I left with Kingston and Oliver to get our stuff to beat the line for coat check. We waited forever to get their stuff. I left with Adrienne, Andy, Eunsong and Luke. Luke was driving us to Tiffany's to watch a scary movie. My parents called of course. My dad was being ridiculous. We got to Tiffany's house and I felt really sick for some reason and had a headache and needed to throw up. But I just needed to burp so it was all good. We watched the EYE the Chinese version. I only stayed like half an hour but it was still scary. One time Adrienne started screaming, then Luke and Michelle scream, and then I start screaming. It was a ripple effect. I screamed so much my rib cage hurt. It was a fun night minus the fact my dad got really mad at me cuz he couldn't find Tiffany's house. But I didnt let that ruin my good night. I went to bed like when I got home after I changed and washed my face and brushed to bed.

waiting for couple pictures
(Me, Adrienne, EunSong, Jerri, Michelle)

Done with our couple pictures, being gangsters
Harjot, Jackson, Michelle, Me, Kingston

Partying it up.

With our favorite AP World History Teacher, Mowrer

Sexy roses
Me, Peter, Michelle

I just jumped in with my water.




So this morning I woke up to Hanh calling me and we talked about prom night and everything. Then Min and Erin came later to pick up their stuff from house. As they were about to leave, Kingston and Matt had just arrived to get Kingston's stuff. We helped Kingston get his tux put away and ready to return to the tux place. Yep we all had a good prom night. I am glad.

Took too many pictures to post up.
--christina.


No comments:

Post a Comment