Tuesday, March 25, 2008

dirty photos.

I’m going on a myspace break. It’s lame that I’m blogging about it… but lately its just simply been making me feel lame— and possibly in every aspect that it can make anyone feel lame. But I’m glad that I’m taking a break. I’m glad I’m blogging about it. It’s been consuming my life!!! But I don’t want to delete it, no way! There are way too many memories on that thing. You’d have to peel off all of my fingernails first, before I delete it.

Anyways… it doesn’t matter, because it looks like I’m still procrastinating. But yesterday while I was doing more research on Richard Avedon I fell in love with this set of photographs! It’s called “In Memory of the Late Mr. And Mrs. Comfort” and was a fabled collection of photographs he created for the New York Times. It’s crazy. I also found out that the guy with all the bugs on him from the one of the photographs in my last post, was actually a beekeeper in Davis, California sometime in the 1980s. How exciting :) Anyways, here are a few photos I like from the photograph collection.










- PACHIA et les filles.

No comments:

Post a Comment