Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dedicated to my Dad: Father's Day poem

Hello Reader's.


Today is Father's Day and i dedicated this poem to my Father and all wonderful Dad's across the globe.


Here it goes...


"Love You Dad"




I know Dad you must have got jealous when I spoke mom first.
I know Dad you love me as much as mom does.


You use to take me up in the air, and i was on top of the world.


I have found more pleasure and fun in your arms then anything in the world.
I remember how you ran behind me,
While I was trying to learn bicycle just to make sure I am safe.
You did all hard-work's for securing my future.
You gave up your own dreams and luxuries for me.


I know Dad how much you care for me,
A delay of 15 minutes even today makes you worried.


I know Dad you gave your best to make me a Star
And you where always there for me when I looked behind.


How can i forget at my worst time when the whole world stood against me,
You stood strong with me like a shield.
You showed trust and faith in me.
And it was you who made me stand tall midst of all difficulties.


What gift I can give you on this Father's Day when you have given me a blissful life.
Just want to tell you this.
 I loved you yesterday, I love You Today, And I will love you forever.
You are the best dad in the world, I love you Papa.




Thanks.


So did you Loved it?


Best Regards,
Navneet Singh Chauhan.





1 comment:

  1. Hello. This is my poem with whose permission you copied it??

    You are kindly requested to remove my works from your blog.

    For your reference My original work is at
    http://navneetsinghchauhan.blogspot.com/2011/06/dedicated-to-my-dad-fathers-day-poem.html

    Looking forward for your kind support..

    Regards,
    Navneet Singh Chauhan

    ReplyDelete