Thursday, June 23, 2011

Upcoming Painting!


I've yet to figure out it's title, but its nearly finished! Just wanted to share a fuzzy preview..
I've been working a lot digitally recently.. making preliminary paintings of future Oil paintings.. I got carried away and painted a really complicated and would be large painting!!, I don't think I am quite ready to put oil paint to it, but I will one day. For now I stepped back, and am going to be painting a couple girl portraits.. I want to capture the beauty of a stylized girl... and master my techniques basically! I know, to myself, that I'm always drawing portraits-faces-girls.. and it's true.. but not many of them are in form of an original oil painting, I've done a few.. and they are fun!! So I can't wait till I pick my next portrait. Thanks for reading! sorry for the slowing down around the blog. I've been so focused these past few weeks!, trying anyway ever so hard to progress on art work each day. Even if it's behind the scenes!, I'll ramble some more later, along with more art!

No comments:

Post a Comment