Monday, June 20, 2011

Signs you may be addicted to Stardoll...













One) You check your account and/or blogger in the morning before school.


I'll admit I used to do this a while ago, I would wake up and try to do everything fast so I'd have time to check my messages, it's really a bad habit to get in to. These days I have way to much stuff to do in the morning to worry or even think about Stardoll.

What's worse? If you wake up earlier than usual to check your accounts; you need your sleep!!













Two) You're often on your phone checking Stardoll





I have to admit I do this with Facebook when I'm bored and in front of the TV doing nothing and am too lazy to get my laptop out. x)



What's worse? You check it while hanging out with friends, during school (when you're not supposed to have your phone at school!!), stop focusing on Stardoll and be with your friends!







Three) You have four+ projects on the go



You have a magazine, blog, fashion line and some other random project in the works. You may love doing it, or you might just be doing it for more attention - but newsflash; having heaps of projects won't make you that much popular, it'll just make you busier. Do a project because it makes you happy!! :) And don't spend all your time on it, go outside!

What's worse? You are apart of lots of other people's projects and can't keep up with the the workload of their things, let alone your own.







Four) You go online before your homework



I used to this a lot, and although currently my workload is not that much, it's still a really bad habit of mine to go online before my homework, especially since time just flies by when I go on.

What's worse? Knowing that you're meant to be doing homework and not going off.







Five) You buy extra stardollars every month



200sd not enough for you? Are you spending an excessive amount of money on virtual clothes? Begging your parents for money so you can buy something from the latest Versus tribute store? Well stop right there, what do you think your parents and friends would say if they knew you spent their money on virtual clothes? Mock you? Scold you?

What's worse? You're spending hundreds of dollars a month on these clothes.





I'll be one of the first to admit  I do a few of the above, although I'm definitely not as bad now a days. Maybe we should make a group for all those Stardoll addicts out there? Stardoll Anonymous? ;)



I could probably go on and on, but I'll stop now. As you can tell I'm feeling very bitter towards Stardoll at the moment, I hate the fact that I spend so much money on virtual clothes, that I spend so much time on this site so I can get a glimpse of virtual fame. It's so not worth it.







Love you guys!! :) xo








No comments:

Post a Comment