Friday, June 24, 2011

Ashley Young wants to help Manchester United to collect their 20th Premier League title

It’s a very usual thing for new player to set his ambitions to achieve in his new club. So do Ashley Young, the previous recruited player by Manchester United.

The winger who’s bought for £17 000 000 from Aston Villa wants to help Manchester United to win their 20th Premier League titles.

“It’s fantastic to be in the club, play with famous football players and hopefully win their 20th League titles,” said Young to MUTV.

“It’s really unbelievable to be in the club, and I’m really glad,” Young added.

“I will miss Aston Villa, the fans, the manager and the staffs, but I have a chance to play in one of the biggest club in the world, and I won’t reject it.”

“I want to win lots of titles and hope it’ll happen this time.”

“For me, when I got a call about Manchester United is interested in me, I really just want to finish everything, sign a contract and join the training. We will start on 4th of July and I really can’t wait for it,” said by Young, who’s set for 5 years-sentence in Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment