Wednesday, June 22, 2011

VOTING: I AM A NIKON

So, I would say I'm a nice person and nice people do nice things right? I think it's really important to support people and that's what I like to do with this post. Check out the blog post below and be a nice person and vote for Vicky by Bikinis and Passports ;-)





a little help.

So today I have a special little favor to ask you guys :) I recently entered one of my favorite images from the blog for a contest with Nikon. They are giving away lots of amazing prices, including a BOMB camera!! If any of you have a second, I would really, really appreciate your votes. The slogan says "I am a blogger" :) I usually never take part in contests like this but my sister told me about it and I think it's pretty cool. There are lots of amazing pictures taking part!






You can vote HERE


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


XOX Vicky


PS. this picture was actually taken by my sister and I have to say it is one of my all-time favorites ... she captured the lighting perfectly!!




No comments:

Post a Comment