Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Diary Day 31: Fabric Houses Part 4: FINISHED!

Dear summer diary,
YAY! We finished the fabric houses!! After sewing on all the details yesterday, we sewed the front & back of the house together---wrong sides facing each other. We stitched up all the sides, but left the bottom open for stuffing. After stuffing the houses, I turned the bottom edges in & sewed along that edge. Done!



And look at these happy faces! Honestly, these girls have struggled these past few days. Being kinda little stinkers & not into the project. But I pushed them through because I KNEW they'd be so happy in the end. And they were! They immediatley played with their little houses when they were done sewing.
Pazely needed a little more help with her house, but Zoey pretty much sewed hers all by herself!


These little housese make me seriously squeal so much! I decided that I would like some giant house pillows for the couch. So, I'll have to make those later on my own.
These houses were inspired by a photo I saw on Pinterest, which came from the blog Syko.
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment