Friday, June 24, 2011

Thank You For Nothing Stardoll!

Hey guys!



First, I'd like to say thank you Noelle for handing Haute Buys to me to run. I won't let you down!



What a lovely Friday am I right? Sadly I wake up to it in udder shock of my occurring dilemma I have on Stardoll.



Let me back track for you guys, shall I.



Before we had nails on Stardoll, on my medoll forever it seems, on her left hand holds a giant, purple ring that I bought in '08. Its one of my favorites aside from the Voile Gents ring I also own. So lets just say I've been wearing the ring for a good 3 months, right?



But then Stardoll created the nail design options, which also came with the nail preview thing in medoll's suites. The VERY VERY annoying nail preview pop-up that does NOT let you click, drag, or use your medoll's hands very easily.



Relate with me, haven't you wanted to adjust the way gloves were on you hands, and bam, nail pop-up, and you still couldn't move the gloves after 10 tries. Or when making an exciting scenery, BAM, nail pop-up, and right in your way!



Now here is the start of MY issue..



A little after the nail options were made, I decided to take off my ring, right? So I go to click on it, and bam(I like saying bam, hee hee) nail pop-up and yet no success removing it! So lets fast forward about a month, since that pretty much how long ago nail options were made.







About 4 days ago after weeks of trying to remove the very ring in question, I contact Stardoll about it. The reason I contacted them about it is before, my Voile Gents ring was stuck in my medoll's neck (Don't ask..) and I asked for them to remove it, and then did. So then I decided to request the ring to be removed. And here was their reply.



(click to enlarge - you should read it)


And after seeing this, I was thinking.. 'Obviously no one can VISIT MY SUITE and look at my hand for a ring.'



So then after replying, here was the message I got today..



(click to enlarge - the best message yet..)


So I was thinking, 'So they are mother-effin' telling me I can't layer anymore?!! Let me go check my suite to see which 'items' were taken off.. It better be that ring! '


And THIS is what I come to find changed.




I come to find the items they took off were my purse, bangles, hat, shades, and a pair of my shoes.. Yet oh look! The ring is still THERE.


And then I  sholl over the hand trying to see if I can remove the ring myself, which no, I couldn't, but then I see this change!




The after is what I saw when I scrolled over my hands... so then when I went to my Beauty Parlor to fix my nails and show you guys whats the difference.. I notice my medoll's face!




Not only did they change my medoll's nails in my Beauty Parlor, they also changed the very look I gave her with the moles! I was so in shock.


And so I decided to conact them again! And here is a printscreen of the message I sent before sending it.


(click to enlarge)


Lets see if they can finally comprehend my dilemma.



*UPDATE - Thanks you guys suggestions about removing the nailpolish, I did it myself! :D


What do you think about this? 


Do you think Stardoll has good services to the community?


Love, Dei



No comments:

Post a Comment