Sunday, June 19, 2011

Heavy Metal Pop!

Hello! I am as bored around at home as the hard wood flooring! But no, I know, that was a horrible pun, but anyway.



While bored on YouTube, the viral video home it seems, I wandered at Rebecca Black's Friday parody videos, my favorite one is this one.



But then in the suggestions, I saw this one..







When I first started listening, I was like, "Yeah, okay, sounds the same." But wow, after the alarm rang for Rebbecca to wake up, I was stunned.



Its kind of.. scary! But after a while I really liked it! I thought it was funny AND catchy.



And then, I decided to look up more random pop songs that are hugely popular!



Are you a Lady Gaga fan? Here is 'Telephone!'





Not a Gaga fan? How about Ke$ha!





Or what about some Britney Spears's hit 'Hold It Against Me'?





And those are just the few I looked up, but there are tons around.



Whats your verdict on the songs?



Scary? Funny? Or amazing?



Love, Dei



No comments:

Post a Comment