Thursday, April 23, 2009

Supporting the Troops ....

Well it’s time for another Back Attack!™ About every four moths or so my back acts up and it decided that this week would be a good time to cause me pain. I never know what sets it off. I could be something as simple as picking something up or twisting funny getting out of my car or whatever. Anyway, I’ve been walking around like a have a corncob stuck up my ass for the last couple of days.


So I was looking at my Site Meter the other day for the first time in like forever and I saw that I was getting several hits form Alexandria, VA. So I clicked on it and look who’s coming by …
Photobucket

Yup, someone at the Pentagon likes my blog. Now, I know you might be thinking that maybe he is coming by because he doesn’t like my blog. Or he considers me some kind of Anti-American nutcase or something. Nope, I think he likes it.

You know why?

Because whatever he was searching for brought him to my blog for this photo …
Photobucket

Heh … yeah baby! Now, you guys should also know that I definitely support our troops. And since I do, I think that I should support my new Air Force friend at the Pentagon with a couple more Giada Pics
Photobucket

Photobucket


Enjoy buddy!


Okay, that’s all I’ve got. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment