Monday, April 27, 2009

Angry and R ...



Brought to us by the effervescent Tink of Pickled Beef. This week's words are "R" and "Angry."


This Shelby Cobra Mustang is aRRest-me-Red ...
IMG_0310
IMG_0309
IMG_0308

Reuse, Reduce and Recycle (or something like that)...
IMG_0320

It kind of make me Angry when my car is covered in pollen ...
IMG_0306

And when the pollen is flying one of the car washes in town always make me Angry by "claiming" that their washes are "out of order." But, you can always use the automatic wash for SIX freaking dollars...
IMG_0312

This corgi had one blue eye and one brown eye. I wanted to get a pic, but I think I made her Angry and she started barking at me ...
IMG_0275

I would hate to make either of these dogs Angry ....
IMG_0286
IMG_0288

It didn't really Rain on me. I found a car wash ....
IMG_0319

No comments:

Post a Comment