Saturday, April 25, 2009

headache sial!

regarding my previous post, i'm feeling a little better :)

anywayssssss,



FUN FACTS:

Did you know...that yours truly does blog?

Did you know...why her posts are always not published although she does blog?

it is sadly because everytime i blog and wanna update on something, i'll have to end up saving my draft because i don't have enough time to complete my post :(

it is also sadly because by the time i have time to resume my saved draft, it is outdated edi!! :(

that's why, i've decided to keep my posts short from this day forth. maybe like 5-6 sentences only :D

do you think it's possible? hahhhaahah because i don't :P

see? it's already more than 5-6 sentences now! hahahahhaa!!!

Careen-quote of the day: when there's nobody to entertain you, entertain yourself.



love, careen.

No comments:

Post a Comment