Monday, April 20, 2009

Home and Door ....

Before we get to this week’s hot WWC action, I just wanted to let people know that Farmers*Wife is still giving cool stuff away over on her blog, Glass Half Full Gal. This week she’s giving a Barbie away!! Do you have any kids that would love a Barbie? Any nieces or nephews? Neighbors? Maybe you’re a collector? Anyway, get over there and sign up to win!


-




Normally brought to us by the totally rad Tink of Pickled Beef. But this week, as you probably know, I’m the Grand Poobah of WWC and I decreed by executive order that the words would be Door and Home.


Two doors side by side …
IMG_0263

Lot’s of garage doors
IMG_0298

Doorhandle …
IMG_0262

You can buy a door at The Home Depot …
IMG_0280


My hometown …
IMG_0299

My home is in this building …
IMG_0296

Some people take their home on the road …
IMG_0281


Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
And the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day ♫ ...

IMG_0301

And with that I relinquish control of the WWC and return it to its rightful owner Tink!

No comments:

Post a Comment