Saturday, February 27, 2010

Please say your goodbyes to February 2010 in the company of my most highly rated international male slaves of the month

____________

JacobRyder, 20
This site is scary. I just popped my head in. So far, I'm scared. Very, very scared. I don't know what else to say for the time being. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for what's in store.




_____________

FoxSlave4AnyOwnerNOW, 18
uncle & his sick friend wayne are gr8 but need more




____________

EarlCain, 22
i depend on what i find.
i hear 2 make u fill good.
"we are fondamentally evil..:" ...evil and you said yes i said i don't believe in revenge, in right or wrong, good or bad...
just dust this bottom.
i'm dog




____________

Cory18, 20
I have been gang banged tied gagged stretched and fisted urinated on slapped around and held prisoner for a week being used day and night by men who I later found out paid my master to fuck me. I enjoy being used and being left with cum flowing out of my ass and mouth. I talk dirty and beg to be dominated, gag me to shut me up and whip me till I cry. I also have hairy legs so if you are after smooth guys, do not waste my time. I am hard of hearing and I know sign language.

I have all summer free




____________

cumslut4u2use4ever, 18
im such a obedient no limits slave that my last master, god rest Sirs sool, had a heart attack while doing me. im cute and ill do anything so i dont need a edge, but Sir taught me this trick that i hope will catch my new masters eye. Sir enlarged my urethra just a little.... you cant even tell ...so Sir could shoot his load into my dick then push it deep inside with his pinky so the next time i came, i shot his load again. talk about being owned and surendering your identitty! i can teach this rick to my new Sir in a minute so fuck your doubts and own me 24/7/365. let nothing tear us assunder and shit!





____________

andeeeeee4u, 20
im in to being hit kicked spait at and pissed ova i only do bear back fisting and scat if you want to use me as a punch bag thats fine when im in the house i will only wear a baseball cap and white scoks
WHOO WANTSS ME ;)





____________

Meat4Executioner, 23
Want to be stored by a sadist guy for hard tricks like in the horror movies. To be kidnapped, driven somewhere in forest or in a abandoned house to be hanged, crucified, attached on butcher's table and tortured and MORE. I'm not a genius so that might get in the way of things.




____________

BabyBoyBack, 18
i have family troubles and i am moving home to be with my mum

have some great bros
skye how is the best bro a pup can have hes funny and great to be with
puppydash how is a great big bro he looked after me in the chat room
lostboy31 how i will neet soon
and hullboi sorry i did not chat to i was not being selfish just try to find out what was going on and trying to sort things out
and now to the best guy and master i have had i want to thank him so much for training me and owning me he help me to find out what being a pup was and it was great

bye to all and a big lick to my master and bros





____________

rockoder100, 20
FF ME
I want to have my hole wrecled




____________

FormalTrash, 19
i have blue and red hair, i wear eyeliner, i have my ears and nose pierced, i smoke pot, chug steels, and powder my nose every now and then, i hate poeple who are fake and full of shit, i have major issues with athority, i am a bitch(but so are you), blue and red are the best colors in the world, paint my nails, vodka is my favorit, i suck but so do you, i like the distillers, transplants, grems, and dick, i like to be facesat for extremely long amounts of time, you can fart on my face and bounce up and down, im not into nudity or sex.




______________

cupcakes4lunch, 24
Im pure bottom lad an knw ow 2 do it well. i can take big ladz an luv it ruff an hard an dirty BEIN TIED UP USED ETC, specially afta smoke if u get me drift!! ;p . Im genuine an ave sense of humour an can make people laff wit me witty charm.. I do drive so get in touch init..


CAN I JUST SAY IM PURE BOTTOM 100% PASSIVE SLAVE. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME IF I FUK!!!!! I DONT!!!!!




____________

journalist1988, 22
What you masters see is what you masters get! (except the red guy)

* Masters keep sending me messages thinking what I wrote in my profile is a joke, but it is not. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!







____________

fistme69, 19
hiii my name is diogo im a boy that love fetiche sort of thing!! so contact-me because you make me very horny!!! mux be wild n extreme..

lost my .. got raped but grow to love getting fuck.. love to cross dress.. hav my own personal wardrobe.. got gang .. love fisting too.. my man cunt can take in 2 hand!! love sucking big dicks.. esp those tat can choke me..

cum!! i love e feeling of cum in my cunt in my mouth and everywhere.. e best would be flood my man cunt!!!




______________

jhonmarkus, 19
hello how are you doing today and i really no that you are ok and i am jhonmarkus ok and i am a 19 year old 24/7 breeding pig hole for men.





____________

tighty, 21
Rape me, beat me, fuck me, embrass me, humiliate me, hurt me, collar me, own me, stretch me, bind me, blindfold me, use me, piss on me, shit on me, gag me like , and most importantly BE MY MASTER.

Have you ever wanted a slave bitch to restrain, blindfold, get drunk, and USE. Spit on him and in him. Piss on him and in all his holes, shit on his face and smear it on his body, cum anywhere possible until he is drenched, beat the living pulp out of, fuck him mercilessly, fuck his mouth so hard he throws up and then you beat him until he cleans the mess up with his mouth. LET ME BE THAT SLAVE!

I understand it is not the job of the slave to come up with what will be done to him. But I have some preferences and I wish you would be interested in it. I would like the first session to be like this: You create a list of 20 or so things. I then randomely choose numbers one at a time. After each individual number you read the item number off to me. I then have an opportunity to "accept" or "decline" the item. BUT I am given a certain amount of "Declines", so if i use them all without getting to the end I may have used them on the less painful of the group and then I am stuck doing the rest. A an example of an items might be:

"Slave will have 20 ice cubes placed inside the underwear he is wearing and will be given a hammer. Slave will be required to crush at least 10 of them to the consistency of a snow cone. Slave has 5 minutes to complete the task or master will do it for him."






____________

cellrdoor, 20
I know this is goona sound perverse, an I'm happy about that, but I really need to to made to feel like as a failure as a person, cause I am. The worthlessness of my life as a person, I could cry. Please use me in the most extreme ways u can think of, I deserve it so bad. Atfer half a hour with me, even the nicest guy in the world starrts acting like Hitler.





____________

unpackmybutt, 20
I'm 20 and just takes what life throws at me........ I would highly enjoy it if you were wearing dark dress socks and made me your floor. Into mild to extreme piercings and not afraid to modify my face to a piercers delight. Finally, I'm into sounding (inserting thin metal rods into your dick). If you havent guessed by now my name is Benny Blanco.




____________

tohuman, 20
well what can I really say not much I gas lol
to serve thm




____________

jakeawesome, 21
just a dude lookin for a massacre. be around my age and not a fuckin creep. im not into doing it with children. not to say im totally vanilla or anything. it's just kids. i mean, i get down.


----

No comments:

Post a Comment