Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Speaking of Advent...


Tia got my girls a Barbie Advent calendar & it has been QUITE fun! I even get all excited when they open the window to reveal a little Barbie prize every day. Smart bargain shopper that she is, I think Tia got it on clearance at the end of the holiday season last year. If I see any this year, I'm gonna snag 'em up for next year too. They are super fun & a great compromise to those chocolate ones. I'm not a big fan of kids + candy.

Poor Zoey went to school today, & an hour-n-a-half later Mr. WhiMSy love & I got a call from the school nurse that Zoey had gotten sick. She is home now. Pazely was sick this weekend. It must be all the new Nebraska germs.

I continue to unpack. But it's not so much like unwrapping Christmas presents like I thought it was gonna be. Thanks for all your comments & encouragment. Don't stop. (hee hee) You may not realize how much your comments mean to me, but I LOVE GETTING THEM!!! And when I see a lovely blog fan has left a lovely comment, my heart goes pitter-patter...

No comments:

Post a Comment