Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blah.


I must say that I have been missing my ole blog here. But, honestly, the reason I've been absent is because it's quite depressing being down here in my art studio, which is where my computer & WhiMSy love headquarters are located. These pictures show the images that I see every day when I walk down here to the basement. What a friggin' mess. It's gonna take too much energy {that I don't have right now} to get this place cleaned & organized. I'm afraid to go near those nasty boxes. They are just spewing with bits of this & blobs of that.
It's been really hard having most of the house unpacked, but then MY stuff gets put on hold so I can make breakfast, make lunch, make dinner, do dishes, buy groceries (in Timbuktu), make beds, hang pictures, do laundry, fold clothes, referee fights, help kids with homework, go to meetings, answer phone calls, entertain children, clean the house.....Shall I go on? By the end of the day, when the kidlets are in bed, I do not have the patience or energy to attack MY mess or address MY list of things that need done. So it sits, & grows. (I swear it grows).
My space is not complete, organized & happy; therefore, I do not feel complete, organized & happy.
I feel very restless & frustrated due to the messy mess here. So last night I had a good cry, a motivating email from my best pal on the planet & a heart-to-heart with the hubby & I'm good to go.
Mr. WhiMSy love is keeping the kids out of "Mommy's Zone" this morning & again for most of the day Saturday. In fact, Zoey (my 7 year old) eagerly volunteered to make make Pazely (her 5 year old sister) breakfast this morning. 
It's gonna be a good day. (After I clean up that mess in the kitchen.)

Thanks for letting me spew. I do that sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment