Thursday, February 12, 2009

swwoooop.

I had a very fun weekend last week. Just did not get a chance to blog about it. And Pachia did not blog about Sheldon Homecoming either. Well last Saturday was the most EXHAUSTING DAY EVER!!!!! I was up probably over 12 hours. I had to wake up at 6 am to get ready for Acadeca at Inderkum. I was at Inderkum until 5:30pm. Then I had to go home and get ready for homecoming which started at 8. We probably did not get ready until like 6:30 and we were rushing around for like an hour. It was crazy. I was so tired.

I cannot believe it was my last acadeca. THREE YEARS I have spent in acadeca. And sadly but funny, I think I put the most effort this year and I just crammed with the rest of my team the day before, haha. That is why Sheldon never wins, we are lazy. I blame our coach (though he is lovable!!!). But whatever, it was fun nonetheless. We only go to acadeca for the fun experience and to see the crazy Bella Vista kids.



I looked at the past team pictures and this year was the best one for me.
I looked GROOOOSS last two years.
I guess good haircut and losing weight in the face does help.

We look so cute :D

I went to the Academic banquet yesterday for Superquiz kids. The food was crap. It was Latin America theme and I could have gotten better stuff from El Super Taco. I definetly felt the beans when I got home. I spent probably spend like 10 minutes on the toilet when I got home (well you did not need to know that) but the dessert was BOOOOOMB. Chocolate mousse cake. Delicious. I actually won a MEDAL. It was very suprising since I only read Bless Me Ultima. After essay, speech and interview medals were gone, I thought I had no chance. I was actually talking to Michelle, Min, and Hanh while they were handing awards then they called my name. My table screamed like a crazy group. They were lovably embarassing with their screeching.

I was unsatisfied with the speech winners. My speech was more entertaining. I talked about how legal prostitution would help the economy better than the economic stimulus bill. I wish I had memorized it better. It was more entertaining than soccer, or writer's block (yes that is what the winners talked about). LEGAL PROSTITUTION > SOCCER & WRITER's BLOCK

Screw you old acadeca judges!

Well to break down homecoming. Lame if you did not dance with our group. It was entertaining. I was very sore afterwards. But it was definetly happy memories and great to enjoy it with Melanie and Pachia. I think they had lots of fun too. Senior ball will be even crazier. I definetly need to exercise the legs beforehand. I borrowed Pachia's red dress. It was cute. But tight...




The boys were super hilarious.
I had to call off the dance battles though.
They kept wanting to dance battle every other song.

Yesterday I watched this movie, CHARLIE BARTLETT, with my sister. It is a GREAAAT HIGH SCHOOL MOVIE. I looooove high school movies. My sister wanted to watch it because of Kat Dennings but the main actor, Anton Yelchin is freaking hilarious. He is so freaking animated! I love it. And the movie also increased my crush on ROBERT DOWNEY JR. Definetly want a principal fantasy with him. MMM... But yeah Charlie Bartlett really gives off an 80's high school movie feel to it. Very Tom Cruise-Brat Pack esque. Love those era movies. I do not see why this movie did not get enough hype. People dont watch good movies today anyhow.

Though is it just me but not all schools are that drugged up? Maybe its just not mine (or so i think....).







And I love how he wears the same blazer over and over and wears it a million ways,
AND IT IS STILL COOL.

That is style.

I love the new Lily Allen CD.
And I like that Kanye West cd.
Just started listening to it.


Whod Have Known - Lily Allen


F**k You - Lily Allen





--christina




No comments:

Post a Comment