Saturday, February 28, 2009

its not me, its you.

I just watched the cutest movie ever! PENELOPE! It was a good movie. Not the most amazing but I did like it a lot. I love movies that have a whimsical air and the colors are amazing in the movie. I wish I could find more pictures of Penelope's clothing because the way they dressed her was so unique and cute. Christina Ricci is so pretty in this movie, even with the pig nose. I actually liked her with her pig nose better. James Mcavoy is of course a cutie in this movie. You can never hate him in any movie.




The other day I watched HSM 3 with my sisters. I liked it. It was not too much, although I could definitely feel if there was a song coming on but I think they did it very well. It was a nice ending to the trilogy (hopefully it is the END!). It also makes me think of the end of my senior year, which is surreal. I mean I can barely handle trying to find a date for senior ball, how can I handle the end of senior year? Barely, cannot. :(. I liked how they dressed Vanessa Ann Hudges very simply. Here are my favorite songs from the movie:


can i have this dance high school musical 3 - Google Video4537.WMA -


05 Just Wanna Be With You_30 - High School Musical Cast




---christina

No comments:

Post a Comment