Happy April! If you are the type to come up with cool pranks (not me--although I have ideas, and that might change for my senior year) and search for plastic eggs containing treats (me--although the availability of this activity is severely limited), then you are going to have a good week, clearly. Me, I've just begun to climb out of a dark and deep hole of schoolwork that had basically sucked all my energy and sleep for the past four days. I hope I don't have to do that again anytime soon.
Anyway, since March was unofficially "Read Bought and Borrowed Books" for me, I'm declaring April to be "Catch Up on Reviews" Month! Authors and publishers who have sent me solicited books, rejoice. I will try to get them read this month even if I have to stay up late and fail classes to do so--toooootallllyyyy kidding at that, by the way. It was a joke, Swarthmore. A joke! I want to get as many review books read before I go to BEA and my review pile threatens to drown me yet again.
Anyway. So do you guys have any reading plans for this glorious spring-beckoning month?
No comments:
Post a Comment