Monday, April 19, 2010

Bunny Wont Play With Me Anymore...

I started this painting today. I came up with the idea during the weekend, and was really excited about it. drew it all up, then projected it on in pencil.

For this one im trying out a different technique than what Ive been trying out in my last three paintings.
Working on one area first before moving on to the next, & painting in full color.

i think the face is done.. Then I'll finish the hair and work my way down, and then to the 'dead' stuffed bunny animal :)

Im really enjoying this painting.
I focused on it really well today. I'm trying really hard to stay focused throughout my work day and work much faster from now on too! ..but i think im repeating myself.

These days are so fulfilling.., productive ones that are filled with painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment