Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inappropriate ...

The words for this week's WWC are "Favorite Quote" and "L"


At 12:01 a.m. central time, Monday, Sept, 28th 2009 the first Arkansas Lottery scratch off games go on sale. Obviously this means that by around 12:15 there will be homeless people laying around on our sidewalks, hookers working the streets (if I'm lucky) and the churches will be full of abandoned children. All left there by parents who have lost their homes and everything they own to their gambling habit.

At some point Monday I will go and get some of my own. I have no doubt that I will win big. I'm not sure what the biggest payout available is, but it's mine baby! I can just feel it.

Wait, that might be gas.

Anyhoodle, all the convenience stores are gearing up for the big day. The local paper The Daily Disappointment published a list of all the places in the area who will be selling lottery game tickets. I haven't decided where I will be getting mine yet. My usual place is the White Oak Station over on Capps Rd. But, just to amuse myself I might drive out to the Kum & Go instead. That way I can get my winning tickets and laugh at the name of the place.

I think if I ever move to Nevada and open my own brothel, I will name it The Kum & Go. But, maybe that's not a fair description of what goes on in those places. Everyone thinks that the guy picks a skank and then bangs her and leaves. But, that isn't the way MY brothel will be. Nope, I intend to hire girls who are more into the Full Love Experience™. Instead of wham, bam, thank you ma’am, there will be a lot of cuddling and sweet talk going on. Cause I know that, even though they won't admit it, men are really into that shit.

Okay, what was I talking about? Oh yea, the lottery.

They start with the scratch off games Monday, but the Lotto and Powerball won't be live until the end of October. So, even if I don't win on the scratch off games, I'm sure I will win one of the big pots when they are available. In fact, I might just win at both of them. What the hell, right?

Don't worry though, if I win the big one I'll be sure to send everyone postcards from wherever I vacation at.

--

In other news, someone flagged my pic of Sora Aoi last Friday as "inappropriate" and of course Photobucket immediately removed the photo after that ONE complaint. I know this is why they removed it because I inquired with them as to what the deal was. Someone clicked “nudity” and Photobucket people never even checked.

Here is the pic that was removed...
sora aoi bikini

Really? An attractive girl of legal age who is NOT naked, is now inappropriate? That's interesting.

I noticed that nobody found the pic of Tim Robbins in nothing but a jock strap offensive. That is still there.

Maybe someone just has a problem with hot chicks.

Or Asian chicks? Fucking racists!

Of course I know there are always the "OMG how old is she? 12?!?" knee-jerk reaction from some people to any pic of an Asian girl. I even had one woman email me not too long ago and tell me that it doesn't matter how old the girl is, just being attracted to most Asian women, or any woman who really petite, is proof that I was a pedophile who liked little girls. Amazing what they teach in Women's Studies programs these days.

Anyway, if you are the one that went to Photobucket and flagged the pic then you suck. Oh and YOU LOSE anyway cause I just put up another pic on Flickr. So haha and fuck you.
girlbird

No comments:

Post a Comment