Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Behold, The Day When God Truly Smiled Upon Her


I have a dear friend that sent me an email introducing me to a third party he was certain my life could not be without - and vice versa. We emailed and set up a lunch date for this afternoon that I just returned from. I have a new gay boyfriend with whom I fell instantly, and madly, in love.

The clincher? After lunch he asked if I like chocolate (do Catholic bears shit on the Pope - and could they please do so to Elder Hafen?) and then proceeded to drive me to a certain Salt Lake City candy store run by certain people of a certain small size. Happygasms. Of epic proportions.

Those of you that have hung here with me for a while know that I am still in recovery so you will have to finish the rest of this post on your own.

Go to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment