Thursday, July 23, 2009

CIWTFF and Boobs ....

Candice has started a new Friday meme. And it’s one I think I can really get behind. Or on top of. Or under. Or go side-by-side with. Or do in the shower, on the kitchen table, in the sink, on the stairs, in the backseat of the car or on a picnic table down by the lake. What’s it called?

Celebrities I Want To Fuck Fridays. (or CIWTFF)*

Seriously, this is brilliant. And I totally needed to find a reason to start posting pics of hot celebrity babes.

Okay, so I thought long and hard about this. I like to take my time and make sure this satisfying. I don’t want to get too excited and get into a big rush and make a mess of things. And, since it’s my first time playing I want to make sure it’s a memorable experience. I really want to make sure I pick the right person for this. You know, not just some skank that will let me bang her next to the dumpsters behind a restaurant.

So, I narrowed it down to two choices. I went back and forth over and over. Then up and down and then back and forth again for what seemed like forever. When I didn’t think I could hold in any longer I finally came …. To a decision.

My first entry into the new weekly meme of CIWTFF is …..

Mary Louise Parker:
Photobucket

What happens when Esquire Magazine gets Mary Louise Parker in the kitchen in nothing but an apron? She makes awesomesauce!

- Oh and, I bet you looking at that pic of MLP and wondering about my little-known “No Nudity” policy here on this blog. Heh .. pffft that’s … uh … that’s not nudity. No, no … no that’s Mary Louise Parker’s beautiful, perfect, sweet, feathery soft, yet firmly sculpted ass that probably smells of love, happiness and freshly cut flowers.

That’s the difference between that pic and actual nudity. ;-)


--


Speaking of boobs. What we weren’t talking about boobs? Well, let’s talk about boobs then. Ms. Snarky will be BLOGGING FOR BOOBS! For 24 straight hours, starting at 8 am central time, Ms. Snarky will be blogging to raise awareness and money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.
Photobucket

So, if you want to help out or comment or just check to see if any boobs have been posted, you can go RIGHT HERE to see how the Blogathon is going!

Come on people! Let’s do it for the boobies!
Photobucket




*
It’s entirely possible that Candice never really intended this to become an actual meme for other people to do. But, I thought I would anyway. Cause I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment