Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Imaginary Girlfriends Part II ...

This week’s words for the WWC are “D” and Green. Don’t forget you can play either on your blog or on Facebook.

--

Okay, so today I will continue to introduce you to my imaginary girlfriends and their different personalities. You can check out the first four RIGHT HERE.


Imaginary Girlfriend #5: Asian Sweetheart….
Photobucket

My Asian Girlfriend is the sweetest, cutest person on Earth and a great snuggler. She’s never disagreeable, always thoughtful and good at math. Despite the fact that she’s much smarter than me, she knows that my ego can’t handle her showing everyone that in public. So, she never corrects me or tries to be the center of attention. Also, she gives great massages and loves to dress up in schoolgirl outfits.


Imaginary Girlfriend #6: Spicy Hot Latina
Photobucket

We all know how smoking hot Latinas are, and my imaginary Latina girlfriend is no exception. She can shimmy and shake that hot ass of hers, doesn’t mind wearing her thong bikini at the beach and turns me on with her feistiness. Oh man, when she gets mad and stares at me with those smoldering dark eyes, I can barely contain myself. Getting her mad is a kind of foreplay. She can also drink enough tequila to kill an elephant. Also, she loves to play Los Conquistador. That’s where I explore then conquer her. Fun game!


Imaginary Girlfriend #7: Black Beauty
Photobucket

Much like the Latina, Black Girlfriend has a lot of attitude. She yells out things like “Oh no you did NOT just call Tyler Perry a humorless hack!” And then I say “He hasn’t written a funny line in his entire life.” And then it’s on baby. The great thing about my Black Girlfriend is that she speaks her mind. Oh and she has that awesome big, round booty. And she will put it on you on the dance floor too. Damn she’s hot.


Imaginary Girlfriend #8: The Cougar
Photobucket

Oh yeah, the Cougar is an older woman who can teach her man a thing or two about pleasure and life in general. Smart, sophisticated and stylish, The Cougar stalkers her prey in a hot pair of Stilettos. When it comes time for fun and games, don’t worry about whether or not you doing it right, cause she will let you know. She knows what she likes and she isn’t afraid to say it. The only downside to The Cougar is that I always feel cheap and used the next morning. But, that feeling doesn’t last too long cause she has all the qualities that keep me coming back for more.



Okay, so there’s the next group of imaginary girlfriends. Come back tomorrow for the final group.

No comments:

Post a Comment