Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Keep Running Them Off ...

Okay, so first it was Tink deciding to leave and now a couple more of my favorite blogging babes are hanging it up. Both The Texconsin Diva, Jen, and sweet Keshi have decided to stop blogging.

And, you know it really isn’t just those three. How many times has Knight posted in the last several months? Only a handful at most? And there are several others over the last year or so that I won’t bring up cause it just hurts too much.

So, there’s four of the smartest, most interesting and hottest bloggers who have quit or almost quit here very recently. And what is the common denominator?

ME

Yup, once again I have clearly begun to run off all the hotties. Obviously my lack of social skills has resulted in my blurting out something inappropriate that has caused another awkward pause and everyone in the room to look away and try to find someone else to talk to. Either that or my sitting in the corner alone drinking a beer and staring creepily at them has just become more than they can take.

It’s okay though. I’m used to it. Back in high school and college it used to bother me to be socially inept. But now, I just throw back a few brews, find some episodes of Gossip Girl, The Hills or 90210 online and blog about my lack of social skills. What? Oh sure, like you don’t watch those shows too. I’m just comfortable enough with myself to admit it.

Anyway, to all the people out there who are gonna miss Tink, Jen and Keshi and wish Knight was posting more often. I apologize for running them off. I’ll try not to run off the rest of the hotties, but I’m not making any promises.

--

In other blogging news, as you probably remember, I wrote a spectacular and hilarious guest post for Real Live Lesbian a few weeks ago while she was in Vegas without me. Well, she hasn’t removed me from her contributor list so when I sign in to Blogger I see this ….
Photobucket

Man it excites me to see me listed as a contributor to a blog titled Real Live Lesbian. Mainly because of how much I love lesbians. And how much they love me.

--

In still MORE blogger news, one of the blogging hotties that I have yet to run off, Dana made my Blogging with Intoxicants into a badge that you can put on your blog too if you want. She even made one of those little HTML boxes for me to put on the sidebar. Then she corrected my typos when I screwed it up the first couple of times I posted it. So, if you want that badge you can snag it off my right sidebar. You don’t gotta though. It’s just there for your convenience. I’m a giver like that.

--

And finally, y’all know Grant, right? Well, I don’t know if you’ve noticed this or not, but Grant kind of has a thing for Asian chicks. So, it was through Grant that I found out about this chick right here ….
Photobucket

Her name?

Bang Eun Young


Let’s say that name over and over again ..

Bang. Eun. Young

Bang Eun Young

BangEunYoung

Bang ‘em Young

Yeah, here name is BANG 'EM YOUNG! She’s just teasing us here. There’s no way that’s her real name. Even Wolf Blitzer doesn’t believe that’s her real name!




Oh BTW, she’s 23. I just thought I’d mention that before the *says in a whiny voice* “OMG how old is she?! 13?!!” starts. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment