Sunday, August 23, 2009

Paradise Just Got Better ...

Okay, so I’ve mentioned before here that I think that Mexico would actually be a pretty awesome place to live. Great beaches, hot babes and lots and lots of cheap tequila. I can’t really think of anything else anyone could want out of life. I don’t know if you can get cable TV down there, but if you can that would make it even better. But, I don’t think that lack of access to cable TV would be a deal breaker. Well, not anymore at least.

My friends, it seems that Mexico has found a way to make paradise just a little bit better. They’ve decriminalized small amounts of drugs for personal use. You can have up to five rolled joints and enough cocaine for four lines. Holy Jesus I didn’t think they could make life any better down there! Now, apparently you can spend the afternoon at the beach drinking Dos Equis and then spend the night doing lines on a hooker’s ass while slamming tequila shots and not be breaking any laws!

I used to think that the best part of living in Mexico would be the fact that when the world economy collapsed completely, you wouldn’t notice any real difference in the way people lived down there. But now, that’s number two on the list.

To hell with Amsterdam. Right after I buy the Rosetta Stone “Learn to Speak Spanish” thing, I’m going to Mexico for all my fun and games.
Photobucket

Of course, it does look like I’m going to have to win the lottery or get some big inheritance from a long lost relative though. It won’t have to be all that big, cause it’s not really expensive to live there. But, it seems that Mexico, a country that actively encourages it’s citizens to up and move, either legally or illegally, to the US, isn’t that big of a fan of Americans who just up and move to their country and work there. That’s kinda rude if you ask me. So, the lottery or an inheritance is necessary so I can buy my way into the country just claim to be a “writer” and won’t have to work to live in paradise.

--

Okay, now a couple of birthday shout-outs..

First to the Mickster! Micky-T’s birthday was Saturday. Or was it Friday? I don’t know for sure, but it was this last weekend! I’m sure Micky celebrated by taking a hammer, chisel and flathead screwdriver and building a replica of Stonehenge or something. Anyway, happy birthday Micky!


Aaaaaaaaaaaand lets not forget the quirky and sexy Ms Undecided. She spent her birthday just being freaking awesome. Happy birthday Ms. Undecided!

No comments:

Post a Comment